Thursday, April 2, 2009

Twins

So I had a doctors appointment yesterday and got some unexpected news. The appointment was going as plan got check out, talked with the doctor, and so on. Then she was like lets do a ultrasound for fun. I was like ok and went into the room. I was laying there looking at the screen just thinking wow I am going to have another baby. She checked the heartbeat it was perfect. I measured to be about 8 weeks along. Then she said something that I'm still trying to comes to grib with. "There are two, you are having twins, I should go get the doctor." she just left the room. I was freaking out I looked at the screen and sure enough there are two little black holes. AHHHH I'm having twins. Of course Nathon wasn't there so I was having to deal with the information alone. My doctor came in screaming and congratulating me she was surprised too. So after talking with her I went and made my next appointment everyone was congratulating me I was freaking out. As soon as I got out of the building I called Nate I asked him if he was sitting down and I told him. He didn't believe me I said well believe me there are two. He was speechless. Everyone has been. I'm still in shock, but very happy. I can't wait to seem them.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful blessing two will be! And I am sure EVERYONE is telling you how busy you will be! I can't imagine! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete