So a lot has happened since I last updated.
First of all my twins were born. I was induced on my birthday. And yes I had my twins on my birthday. Went in the hospital about 7 in the morning and had them at around 3:30 in the afternoon. I amazed everyone and had them both vaginal. Josh was the first one and Sam was 6 minutes later. Sam come out with the cord wrap around his neck so I didn't get to see him right away. When I finally got to see them it was the greatest thing in the world. Finally after 8 1/2 months of wonder they were finally in my arms.
Samuel Paul 7 lbs 1oz 19 1/2 inches long
The first couple of months were pretty tough getting used to having twins. Sammie had jaundice and was very much a colicky baby. Josh was very mello and went with the flow. I had tons of helps which I don't think I could have done this alone. Gracie really didn't mind having brothers she really didn't pay much attention to them. Me and Nate went back and forth sleeping on the couch. It was very rough.


January this year when the boys went to their 2 month check up the doctor looked at Josh's head and noticed that something wasn't right. So we were sent to the hospital for an x ray. They weren't sure about it so they sent us to get a ct scan. After that Josh was diagnosed with having premature closure of his satigial suture and would have to have surgery. Sammie was also not in the clear and has fluid around his testicles. We have been in and out of the doctors office with these boys. Which was very different from Gracie

These days;
Gracie
I can't believe that she's going to be 2 in August. Man does time go by fast. She running around getting into trouble and just being cute. We haven't mastered talking yet she says "hi" and that's it. She loves to "try" to help with her brothers. She throws away diapers for you and giving them their bottles. She is evil some times and takes toys away from them. We are working on the whole sharing, but she doesn't get it yet. Loves to play outside and go swimming. We moved her up to a big bed, but she sleeps with me and Nate. She has a smile that will just melt your heart and love that never ends.


The twins are 7 months now.
Josh:
Josh's surgery is scheduled for June 8th at Spectrum Health. It's going to be a very tough time for our family but I know that we will get through it. We trust the doctors and are praying for this to be over with. We also have been working with a Physical therapist correcting some tightness in his neck and over extending his legs and he has really benefit from this. He has started crawling, and get around pretty good. He eats baby food three times a day. This guy loves to move I don't think there is a time he is not moving. His ankles moves all the time.

Sam:
Is now a very lovable boy. He is such a flirt. If anyone walks by him or talks to him he smiles.
He is a big boy to already 21 lbs. It took awhile to get over the colic, but he is a much more happy. Very sensitive. Is starting to move around he's doing the army crawl, but at least he is getting around. Loves watching his sister even if she torturing him. We are still also not sleeping through the night, but we are getting there. He eats three meals a day of baby food. He's so cute.

Me and Nate:
Nate finally got a job at Holland Hospital. It's so nice all he has to do is walk to work. He also has job at Freedom Village. He is a great help with the kids. Me will I just enjoy taking care of my kids every day and watching them grow. We have a lot going on this summer. So it should be interesting.

No comments:
Post a Comment